Next Course Dates:
Tuesday September 28
This course is open to our Graduate Students, who have completed both Foundation and Advanced level Courses, and who wish to continue with client clinical practise.
The overall aim is to ensure that graduates can practically demonstrate that they are meeting the ‘clinical practise accreditation criteria’.
Graduate Student Target Aim:
10 Client Practise Energy reading Treatments (typed Up on form):
6 x Unsupervised Practise Treatments (typed up)
4 x Supervised Practise Treatments with Yair (typed up)
About the Course
This online Graduate Clinical Practise Course builds on all of the teachings from the Foundation and Advanced level courses. It provides the opportunity for graduate students to focus solely, and practically, on undertaking full ‘clinical client practise treatments‘, providing all the necessary guidance and support.
The weekly practise is a combination of unsupervised and supervised practise, with written client ‘case study’ activity and, with an overarching aim, that all student graduates can demonstrate that they are meeting the ‘clinical practice accreditation criteria’ whilst undertaking their practise treatments.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Undertake practical clinical client energy reading treatments, that meet the course accreditation criteria
- Support and treat your own clients in your clinical practise.
- Continue to further develop and practise your own diagnosis and treatment techniques to restore balance.
- Continue to further develop and practise your own unique and intuitive way of working with energy; in your own clinical practise.
|Class 1||Work in pairs do 1 UNSUPERVISED treatment practise 1 hour with 30 mins feedback|
|Class 2||Work in same pairs SWAP: do 1 UNSUPERVISED treatment practise 1 hour with 30 mins feedback|
|Class 3||Work in new pair 1 UNSUPERVISED treatment practise 1 hour with 30 mins feedback|
|Class 4||Work in same pairs SWAP: 1 UNSUPERVISED treatment practise 1 hour with 30 mins feedback|
|Class 5||Questions and Answers. Sharing ideas and discussing treatments.|
|1 Month||1 month to set up outstanding Supervised Treatments (with own clients). Yair will supervise and provide feedback via Zoom Clinic. You must schedule times/dates with Yair. Remember overall target (All typed up and presented to Yair): – 4 Supervised Treatments – 6 Unsupervised Treatments|
|Class 6||Summary. Sharing personal experiences. Celebration Ceremony and Close.|
The full payment of €360 is required to secure your place, this a non-refundable once the course commences.
Full payment is required 1 week before the course begins.
If you cancel less than 1 week before the course begins regretfully, we are unable to refund any amount and you will have to pay in full.
COURSE FEE €360
The 6 x Weekly 90 mins Sessions (see Agenda above for session content)
All the supervised observations and feedback with Yair
Member of a Whatsapp Communication Group: focused on sharing clinical practice energy reading learnings
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE THE COURSE BEGINS:
- This course is mainly focused on undertaking Supervised practise Energy Reading Client Treatments.
- The practise treatments must be typed up (on the correct form) and presented to Yair as part of the ‘accreditation’ in order to meet the Clinical Practise Course requirements
- The course continues to be delivered in a practical, experiential and interactive format.
- All sessions are facilitated via Zoom, at a set weekly time, and using the Zoom Clinic. Zoom code details will be provided.
- It’s recommended for, at least, 15 mins before each session, you prepare your space and ‘state of being’ (prepare mentally and also in mind-body: by deep breaths/relaxed; to calm your system.
For participants who are in clinical practice or those who wish to integrate Energy Reading into their current practice, please Click Here for details of accreditation/certification of our courses.
Please go to our ZOOM CLINIC Page to find out more details on how to undertake the required accreditation and in order undertake any additional practise client treatments.
A Certificate will be issued on course completion and when the required 10 typed up presented Client Practise Energy Reading Treatments have been completed to the required standard:
– 6 x client practise treatments unsupervised (recorded and typed up)
– 4 x client practise treatments supervised with Yair Sagy (recorded and typed up)
Yair Sagy will confirm and sign off graduate student competence.
If you haven’t read/viewed already, we highly recommend the following pre-reading and viewing:
All of these materials are available in either the Foundation or Advanced Course RESOURCES
PRACTISE TREATMENT FORM: You need to be very familiar with the ‘Form Template’ and understand how this needs to be completed – please ask if you have any doubts.
IMPORTANT: You can download the FORM to record and type up your practise treatment sessions above or in the Advanced Resources – Energy Reading Menu
TREATMENT SESSION PROCEDURE: You need to fully understand and have already practised with the clinical treatment process.
TABLE OF IMBALANCES: You need to review and be very familiar with the ‘Table of Imbalances, possible meaning and treatment’.
UNSUPERVISED PRACTISE TREATMENTS: ideally before and during the Graduate Course programme, the 4 unsupervised written Case Studies must be undertaken and completed.
GROUNDING MANUAL: Please refer to the ‘Grounding Manual‘ for ideas to centre yourself. Or ensure that you use your own methods to stay centred and grounded both before or after each practical class session.